With so many kinds of beauty and skincare treatments that worked today, one of the best with optimal results is the medical-grade cosmetic and aesthetic skincare solution of mesotherapy melbourne.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical treatment, the procedure uses micro-injections of:
- pharmaceutical preparations
- plant extracts
- other ingredients
Mesotherapy injections target adipose fat cells, seemingly by inducing the following:
- cell death
Is it painful?
Mesotherapy is a painless procedure because of using anesthetic creams applied to the area before performing the injection. It causes no scars although light bruising and swelling appear in the area for days.
What does mesotherapy entail?
- Cellulite reduction. Approximate 3-4 injections, intervals, are required for 3-4 weeks. Cellulite treatment is an effective mesotherapy treatment option, it is successful in dealing with cellulite in mild degrees.
- Weight loss or fat reduction. It is usually 2-4 injections, intervals, are required in 2-4 weeks. It depends on the problematic area, the number of injections of procedures may increase. Mesotherapy treatment for weight loss doesn’t generate drastic changes, it is recommended for patients requiring a little fat reduction as with body contouring.
- Facial rejuvenation. It takes 4 treatments as required at 2-3 weeks, intervals. It is a treatment that is considered a recommended procedure as patients noticed substantial progress in their facial appearance.
- Lower blepharoplasty. It is usually recommended at 1-2 treatments at 6 weeks intervals. In lower eye blepharoplasty, the patient will take cortisone before the procedure and the swelling would last for up to six weeks.
Mesotherapy treatments are available and accessible in the highest cosmetic grades and aesthetic clinics in Melbourne. Many satisfied customers are welcoming the simple non-invasive procedure.
Is it safe?
Mesotherapy is a safe procedure with benign and temporary side effects, such as:
For those asking whether mesotherapy is safe for breastfeeding moms, the answer is no. Mesotherapy is not safe for breastfeeding moms, which must be on hold during the pregnancy and even while breastfeeding. So, if you have regular anti-wrinkle injections, skin boosters, soft tissue filler, Mesotherapy, or PRP, leave it this time and wait until you can have it again.
How long will it last?
The results of mesotherapy will last up to 1 year to 1 year and 6 months. But, they start to fade if you don’t get regular treatments as recommended. Most customers will top up on their treatments every 3 to 6 months that maintain the skin rejuvenated and prolong the outcomes from the mesotherapy.
How often do you do mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy needs several sessions, like getting the desired effect. For example, you can return to your doctor between 3-15 times. Firstly, patients should get injections every 7-10 days. If the skin starts to improve, you can stretch out to once every 2 weeks or possibly once a month if you have the budget.