A great blowout starts with the right products. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you find the best blow dry spray for your hair type. Whether you have fine or thick hair, there’s a Blow Dry Spray out there that can help you achieve salon-quality results at home. Read on to learn more about how to choose the right product for your hair and get tips for using it like a pro.
The right tools:
In order to get salon-quality blow-dried hair at home, you need the right tools. Here are some essential items that you'll need to get started:
1. A good quality hair dryer. This is probably the most important tool you'll need. Look for a hair dryer with ceramic or ionic technology, which will help to reduce frizz and leave your hair looking shiny and healthy.
2. A round brush. This is what you'll use to actually style your hair while you're blow drying it. Choose a brush with natural bristles for best results.
3. A heat protectant spray. This will help to protect your hair from damage while you're using heat on it. Be sure to apply the spray evenly before you start blow drying your hair.
Prep your hair:
With the right preparation, you can achieve salon-quality blow-dried hair at home. Here are some tips on how to prep your hair for the perfect blowout:
Start with clean, dry hair. If your hair is dirty or oily, it will be more difficult to style.
Use a heat protectant. This will help prevent damage from the heat of the blow dryer. Apply it evenly throughout your hair, focusing on the ends.
Divide your hair into sections. This will help you work through your hair more easily and prevent tangles. Start with the bottom layer and work your way up. Blow-drying techniques: the right way to dry your hair
Your hair is almost dry, and you can feel the heat emanating from your scalp. You've been blow-drying your hair for what feels like forever, and your arms are starting to get tired. But you know that the effort will be worth it when you see the sleek, shiny results.
So how do you style your hair after it's dry? Here are a few tips to help you achieve salon-quality results at home:
1. Use a round brush to smooth out your hair. Start at the roots and work your way down to the ends.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a flat iron to tame any frizz or flyaways.
3. Finish off with a light mist of hairspray to hold everything in place.
Forget about your old blow dryer that takes forever to heat up and leaves your hair feeling dry and frizzy. The new generation of blow dryers are powerful, fast-heating, and come with attachments and settings that give you the perfect blowout every time. But if you really want to take your blow drying game to the next level, you need to invest in a good quality blow dry spray.