Warts are skin infections caused by human papillomavirus or HPV. The skin infection may cause rough skin-colored bumps that form on the skin. The virus is contagious, and anyone can get warts from touching someone with warts. Wart Off Stick is known as the best solution to remove warts quickly.
Before this wart remover is explained, you need to know the causes of the skin infection first. It is the most ideal way to get rid of the causes than curing them.
What does it cause?
Warts are caused by strains of HPV. It is a virus that is present in the wart's skin cells. HPV is a virus that affects the skin and moistens the membranes. Warts are small in size: a pea or a pinhead. It may have black dots that look like seeds - tiny blood clots. It shows up where the skin was broken from biting fingernails.
Types of warts
Warts are small skin growths, it is caused by viral infections. Warts are common skin complaints, particularly in childhood. About 65% of wart infections without medical treatment go away by themselves. Ensure you talk to a doctor about the risks and benefits of the chosen treatment, while some cause scarring. Here is a list of the common types of warts, which includes:
- Verruca Vulgaris. It is a common wart that looks like hard-raised lumps with rough surfaces. Any parts of the body can be affected by this type of wart. But the knees and hands are the most commonly affected area.
- Filiform warts. It looks like thin-long threads. It usually affects the face, particularly near the lips and eyelids.
- Plantar warts. These are small, hard lumps, and tiny black dots. The most commonly affected of this wart type are the soles of the feet.
- Mosaic warts. These are a group of tightly clustered warts. Mosaic warts commonly affect the soles of the feet and hands.
- Genital warts. It has an off-white or gray lump with a grainy cauliflower appearance. Genital warts are sexually transmitted, and the anus, and vulva, are common parts affected.
Treatment for warts
There are many different treatments for warts. Ensure you talk to a doctor regarding the benefits and risks of the treatment as some cause scarring. Warts are very stubborn. So, you need to use more than just one treatment. But, if you get early treatment for this skin infection, it prevents you from getting bigger.
Yes, a wart is possible to enlarge and may look unpleasant. So, it is best to get rid of it from occurring. Or, if you notice that it is already appearing or forming in any part of the face, do something instantly. Don't wait for a miracle that is suddenly removed or eliminated.
Wart Off Stick works like a miracle here as it erases warts quickly.